Recently, I stumbled across an amazing blog made just for fashion bloggers who are either interested in fashion, or simply wanting to break into the business of fashion blogging. I would say that being a blogger and YouTuber can sometimes be quite tricky and painstakingly slow to grow, but with the right methods and passion, one can definitely flourish and reach great heights regardless of where you are from and the kind of writing you do on fashion and the likes. IFB has been a great friend to many fashion bloggers and continue to help the community grow with their cute little sharing meme called the IFB Bloggers Weekly Roundup.
What they do is pretty simple. They gather 20 blogs for the week that has great content on fashion and then make a post on their website like you see below. I was genuinely shocked and ecstatic at the same time when my blog was selected for their weekly round up and couldn't be more proud of myself. Shameless. I know.
But in all good faith, here are the links to the other 19 awesome people along with my blog in this week's round up. Make sure you go check them out because these ladies here are simply divine with fashion. Till then fluffies, I shall see you in my next fashion video tomorrow on YouTube. Good day and I love you more than bunnies and chiffon.
Be sure to sign up at IFB because they are awesome like that.
Read the full post HERE.
Always Be PreparedIt may well be the Scout Motto, but any good fashionista knows that preparation is the key to impeccable style. Whether it be DIYing the latest fashion trends, beautifying yourself, finding the best deals, studying up on classic prints, or getting everything ready for the oncoming season, for most of us it actually takes a lot of effort to carry of that effortless chic. This week's roundup has almost everything you need to get your summer preparation going so you can have a wonderfully chic season!
Links à la Mode: May 30th
- A Pair of High Heels: The elegance of a white t-shirt
- Arteresa Lynn: How I Maintain My Curls
- Carlytati: Best Kept French Beauty Secret
- Cella Jane: DIY Cute Jean Cutoff Shorts
- Dress Up On A Cloudy Day: 8 Ways to Mix Prints
- For Sure J'Adore: Sun Kissed: 3 Bronzers under $35
- Flash [Frame]: Protect Your iPad in Style
- Happy Friends Shoppe: DIY 2 Minute No Sew Bunny Necktie and Quirky Outfit Of The Day
- Hip Shapes and Bristol Fashion: Is It Time To Change Your Shopping Habits?
- I Can Style U: How to Wear Stripes
- Kittenhood: 3 DIY jewelry ideas using pistachio shells & nail polish
- Moi Contre Le Vie: ShoeMint, JustFab & JewelMint
- Sarah's Real Life: 7 Ways to Wear a Button-Up/Oxford Shirt
- Street Fashion Paris: Is Paris life really a dream?
- Style Me Thrifty: Where to Shop When You're In Your 30's
- Styles by Ola: Points of Interest: Is your look classy or cluttered?
- The Photogramps: A Breif History of the Polka Dot
- The Flight of Fancy: How To Care For Your Clear PVC Bag
- Wild Beauty: Why Perfection is Overrated (Even in Hollywood!)
- Wishing for Chanel: Less Is More | The Minimalism Trend
SPONSOR: Shopbop Real Style Salvatore Flats, Sol Sana, Matiko, Ileana Makri, Karssen, Meredith Wendell, Blanca Gomez, Band of Outsiders, Vera Wang Flats, Genevieve Jones, & Red Valentino
Be Part Of The Fluff!