Basic Stitching: How To End A Blanket Stitch Tutorial

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a fun and dandy weekend. A few days ago, I asked what you wanted me to make this week and the lot of you requested for a cute plushie. So a cute plushie you shall receive!
However, I wanted this to also be a different tutorial and since I have been receiving a ton of questions on how I end my blanket stitches, I threw in a step by step tutorial on how I do them.

I am pretty sure that there are a ton of other methods to do this, and if you have a method you would like to share, feel free to comment below. I am always open for new ideas!
Now lets look at all the things you will need to complete this project.

Things You Need:
Felt
Thread
Needle
Stuffing
Chalk pastels (for blush)
Fabric Glue ( Bow) 
Bow tutorial can be found HERE

This concludes another tutorial to get you crafty this week. Don't forget to send me pictures if you make this. ALSO, big news, soon-ish. Stay tuned. HAH! Huggs
Star Baby Plushie Template
To save, right click and choose 'Save Image As
'

Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment