The Legend Of Zelda Inspired Outfits - Lookbook

The Legend Of Zelda Inspired Outfits. Nice. I bet most of you thought this was going to be a game like Cosplay version of Zelda's outfits, or maybe a more kick butt version of it anyway. However, lets take this video game inspired lookbook down a different road instead with wearable everyday Zelda inspired outfits. One can always be a part of the world's most famous Nintendo game without looking like a real life Hylian.

Link Inspired Outfit
link, legend of zelda, video game inspired outfits, outfit, ootd, fashion blogger, lush serendipity, denim cut offs
The legend of zelda, bejeweled blouse, chiffon top, vintage outfits,  fashion photography
There are two reasons why I wanted to play Link this week. One, I like the boyish vibe to his outfit which I have been dying to show you guys, and two, Link has awesome ears. While it may be impossible to walk in public with a pair of pointy ears and remain undetected by curious passer by people, I could probably get away with an outfit such as this instead.

Inspired by the main color wheel Link has on his outfit, I changed things up with a bejeweled cut off chiffon blouse in green, emulating the most obvious color in his outfit. To 'man' up the look, I wore DIY denim cut-offs, an earthy beige pair of knee high socks and the prettiest handmade Indian shoes I got 6 years back in India. These shoes are the most comfortable pair of flats I own and it beats a pair of PRADA thingiemajigs any day. The wonders of thrift shopping.

To give off a holiday, vintage vibe to this look which I adore, I added on a hat and pranced like a Hylian around my neighborhood park.

Outfit Details:
Hat: Thrift Store
Blouse: Lush Serendipity
Denim Shorts: DIY
Socks: Daiso
Shoes: Handmade in India

Princess Zelda Inspired Outfit
the legend of zelda, princess zelda dress, outfit, outfits, lush serendipity, candy skirt, floral blouse, vintage outfit
flounce skirt, floral chiffon blouse, pumps, pretty outfit, cute outfit, video game inspired outfits
Princess Zelda, the damsel in distress, often held captive by Ganon. However, in my case, I bet Ganon would have a hard time trying to catch me with these pair of pumps I have on. My heels can do wonders in times of distress. I wore a floral chiffon puffy blouse in purple for this look. The colors on this outfit were just right for this character. To add a princess like look to this outfit, I dug out this candy pink netted flounce skirt I bought in Japan and boy, this skirt has been neglected for such a long time now. Why? I am not sure. I shall go punish myself now, for forgetting such a gem of a skirt.

To complete the look, I finished off with a pair of floral socks from Daiso and my all famous kick butt pumps from NOSE. Ganon, just you watch, I would give Link a run for his money.

Outfit Details:
Headband: Thrift store
Chiffon Floral Blouse: Lush Serendipity
Candy Pink Skirt: Japan
Socks: Daiso
Shoes: NOSE

Helmaroc King Inspired Outfit
helmaroc outfit, zelda, wind maker, fashion blogger, style, vintage, mori girl, mori style, forest girl fashion
Legend of zelda, video game outfits, vintage style, fashion blogger, style post, ootd
Helmaroc King. Eagle made of steel, Ganon's minion who set out to kidnap the lovely Princess Zelda in the Wind Waker game series. If you are asking why I themed a sweet outfit after this evil bird, ask no more, I have no idea either. I simply liked the colors on this bird and figured it would be somewhat ironic if I made a sweet, doll like look after it. Way to go dissing the all mighty Ganon, Aiko.

This dress is a favorite. I love how dolly it looks with the lace inner blouse. I am absolutely in love with the velvety feel of the dress. The floral design on this dress is gorgeous and great even when worn on its own.
Helmaroc King, you just got prettified!

Front Page Feature On Chictopia
Check out my look on Chictopia HERE
Outfit Details:
Headband: Thrift store
Lace Blouse: Lush Serendipity
Floral Pinafore Dress: Lush Serendipity
Socks: Daiso
Shoes: Japan

Alright fluffies, time to make a move and enjoy my cup of spicy ramen noodles. Do check out my lookbook video for the finer details of these outfits and tell me which was your favorite outfit among all! I would also love your thoughts on how angry you think Mr Helmaroc King would be now that he is being given some girl power. Till then, happy weekend everyone!

Side note: This was a collab video done with my really good friend from YouTube. Chelsie is one talented girl and is super sweet. Her attempt at Zelda outfits were spot and absolutely gorgeous. Head on to her blog post HERE and peak at her video lookbook while you are at it. I must say, she had a very fresh take and I fan girl her awesomeness.
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Nadine - fashion blogger from Austria. I just found your blog and think it is truly adorable, cute and fun!
    www.theflamboyante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited your blog and ooo you have such a pretty blog :D Gorgeous outfits too <3 hugs

      Delete