How To Make A Kawaii Baby Penguin Plushie Tutorial

tutorial, plush, plushie, tut, DIY, how to, sew, penguin
Happy week fluffies! I decided to put up an easy baby penguin plushie tutorial for all of you this week before my contest video goes live. I have been down with a really bad attack of the stomach flu and it has been 5 days now. Not fun, I know, but this little penguin made me feel so much better. I find myself at ease when I craft and it relaxes me especially when I am down or feeling under the weather.

With that said, I hope to pass on the happy vibes with my baby penguin plush. Send me pictures if you ever make him as I always enjoy your rendition of my tutorials. In the mean time, may the power of cuteness, craft and happiness be with you always. Good luck!

Side note: I was featured in in Cut Out + Keep. Check out my interview here if you find the need to know a little more about my crazy self.
Baby Penguin Plushie Template
Watch my video tutorial here:
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

1 comments: