DIY Chevron Chained Up Tee Shirt Fashion Tutorial

Chevron designs are a huge hit this season. I have seen tons of videos on how to make chevron bracelets, chevron rings, chevron earings, and while I am a huge fan of chevron, I wanted to go about it a little differently. This week in DIY fashion tutorials, we are going to turn or upcycle an old tank top or T-shirt using chains. And guess what? I used a chevron design for this entire get up.
This tutorial is really simple. All you need are some chains that are lying around the house. Heck, you could even use chains from necklaces or bracelets you don't wear anymore. You will also need some jump rings and eye pins to make the chevron shape, needle, thread and basically that is it. Chains are so versatile and are not necessarily only for the arm, legs, ears or neck, you could always get creative and sew them unto your tops, jeans, shoes and even socks!
I hope you  had fun watching this video and I also hope that it inspires you to re-create your old tank tops and make them new again. Now you will never have to part with your favorite T-shirt! Happy weekend dudes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment