NANA : DIY Double Felt Ring Chain Tutorial (PART 2)

Hello everyone! My NANA tutorial series finally comes to an end with the second installment up on Saturday. I really think that doing tutorials that are inspired by anime, characters, books and movies are much more refreshing compared to just the normal conventional fashion tutorials. I have done 2 so far and the first trial run was Juliet's Flower Halo and now it's NANA. I wonder what I should do next. Maybe you comment and let me know what you would like to see.

Anyway, back on topic. So we are making this really awesome looking felt double chain rings. I added some charms and flat back pearls to give it an edge. I love the charms on this one because they really reminded me of Nana Osaki and Ren. If you watched the anime, you'll see that Ren dons this padlock locket. Nana gave it to him when they were dating. She also had the key to this locket which I find such a co-incidence. I feel like I was meant to purchase this charms just for this tutorial.
I always say that felt is so versatile and is not only made for cute stuffed toys. It is a medium that enables you to create countless things if you let your creativity take you places. Making felt rings are not only easy. They are fully customize able and are super comfy. Try your hand at these from my felt ring tutorial and tell me what you think. In the mean time, I think I'm getting quite fond of that red lip. Even though it's really exaggerated. I swear my lips don't look this hot real life.


Enjoy the video coming on Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment