How To Make A Kawaii Baby Alpaca Plushie Tutorial

alpaca plushie, plushy, plush tutorial, tutorials, tut, felt craft
Hello fluffies! I found the professional version of this on Google (All hail Google images) and decided that it would be really fun to turn this into a felt plush. I have seen a ton of these everywhere on the internet, with a ridiculous price tag, heard my calling from the Plushie Deity and decided to whip up this cutie over here. I am loving the sleeves on this Alpaca. What do you think?

I also included instructions on how to fix on the sleeves as it was a last minute thing I added on during the tutorial, hence the glued version and the missing show and tell.
How to sew on cute sleeves for your Alpaca plush:
After my instructions on how to sew on the hands to the body, simply cut out the sleeves provided in the template and place it on top of the hand area, and sew it down using a felling/fell stitch.

Good luck everyone and happy weekend!
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

5 comments:

  1. That is so kawaii!! I've been making your plushies as gifts and everyone just loves them! Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment means so much to me :D Big hugs!

      Delete
  2. I love your cute little plushies! I'm so glad I found your fun blog today. It's fun to connect with someone who loves and makes cute things. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo why hello there my plushie maker friend! Big huggs!I am glad you found me because now I have a new friend :D Weeeee

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing , I love the baby alpaca.Again thanks from the Netherlands, Ria

    ReplyDelete