Meeting My Best Friend

Why hello there everyone! So I said I would upload some pictures for you guys to look at from when Bubs from B4Astudios came to visit. He left on the 10th of March back for the States and I gotta say, this was a much needed break and such an amazing meet. I am truly lucky to be given an opportunity to meet my best friend of seven years whom I knew only through the internet. Amazing.

Anyways, my brother, his partner, a little someone and myself accompanied Bubs on a little round trip on this tiny little Island I live on and we managed to get some pretty good snaps. So yep! Here we go! Picture heavy post, words not needed because something this beautiful is best viewed in silence. ENJOY!


Slaps self to see if this was a dream. Nope. It happened. I am happy.

Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment