Fashion DIY : How To Make A Dreamy Waterfall Chain Necklace

It is my first fashion DIY on YouTube and I have to say I was pretty nervous. I make jewelry for a living but making a tutorial on it is a whole different matter. I came up with something a little simple for my first tutorial and I think this makes a great statement piece, looks romantic and definitely goes with any kind of outfit  Personally, I love wearing waterfall necklaces with sweaters, collard polka dotted vintage blouses and the works. It makes such a great complimentary piece if not a statement one.
Dreamy Waterfall Chain Necklace

I love how it looks so romantic against this white sweater I was wearing
Things you need for this tutorial :
1) Silver Chains
2) Beads
3) Bead Caps
4) Charms
5) Lobster Clasp
6) Jump rings
7) Head pins
8) Jewelry Tools

Did you like this tutorial? What would you like to see in the future for DIY?
Let me know in the comments!

          

0 comments:

Post a Comment