Aiko's famous fake embroidery tutorial LOL

OOoolala! I think i should get fine tickets for my late posts LOL!...So anyways! this is what we did a few days back because I had loads of requests or more like questions on how I got my plushies eyes to look this way. So there we go...:D It's not really hard to make your eyes look that way but more of an extra effort to make them look the way they do.
But what doesn't look good with a little extra effort right? We love not being lazy LOL! *aiko lies*
Chubby bunny has a baby? :D I have a tutorial on how to make these cuties on Plushtorials, so don't forget to check that out and huggs go out to all of you who are amazing!

  

3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for this~!!!!
    it really helped me a bunch! ( */// A ///* )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for watching the tutorial :D HUGS

      Delete
  2. where is the template for the bunny I so want to make one please tell where to get it at ty

    ReplyDelete