DIY FASHION: Doodle Molang Pendant Necklace Tutorial

Why hello friends! Valentines is tomorrow and HEY HO! I finally managed to whip up something real quick for my girlfriends back home. I was toying with the idea of making all of us matching shirts but then thought it to be a tad bit too cheesy. Anyhooooo, I resorted to Google as a last resort for some inspiration and by golly am I glad I did, because when in doubt, turn to bunnies!
I have had quite a few Molang related tutorials in the past and this is probably going to be my favorite of the lot because finally, I can wear Molang around my neck. So yes fluffies, we will be making a doodle like Molang necklace with a hint of Valentines touch sprinkled here and there.
This doodle Molang necklace is a simple and quick project. Perfect if you are in a rush and do not want to compromise awesomeness and cuteness, because it gives you just that. This is also a great project to look at if you are into recycling and saving the planet in your own weird little way. So don't go throwing away gift cards, old hard drawing paper or any kind of scraps in fact, because sometimes, you come up with the best things with them. Alrighty then, lets look at the things we will need to complete this quirky cute project.

Things you will need:
Any hard paper (preferably plain, mine was in a white color)
Sharpie Marker ( black)
Color Pencils
UHU glue ( any adhesive that works well with paper)
Diamond Glaze ( Mod Podge works too)
Chains
Jump rings
Toggle Clasps
Ribbon ( Optional )

Alright fluffeteers, it is time for me to say goodbye for now. Let me know how your Valentines turned out to be. Are you having a hot snazzy date? Maybe dinner for two and a stroll in the park after? Or will you be spending it with a bunch of awesome friends instead? I hope you have a great Valentines either way and as always I LOVE YOU more than BUNNIES!..i think.

To Save Template, right click and choose 'Save Image As'
Good Luck!
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aiko, this is such a sweet necklace and always, a cute tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing, I really need to try this out, but I think to use ModPodge, cause I don' t have Glaze at home ;-).
    Imanimanuo.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article .
    Pendant Jewelry

    ReplyDelete