How I Style Long Printed Vintage Dresses

long printed vintage dress, printed dresses, bright colored dresses

Why hello there my fluffy friends!! It has been an awesome week for me simply because I got all my work done before the weekend and that includes my week in videos. I also had some fun shooting a fun outfit of the day fashion lookbook for Vicnity. I got these 2 long sleeved floral printed vintage dresses from Vincent last week and I have to say, these are some pretty prints! With that said, prints can be a tad tricky to style even more when they are printed all the way throughout the dress. I decided to put together a small post for all you fashion forward ladies on how I style long printed dresses.
vintage dresses, outfit, lookbook, summer
This particular piece is my favorite among the two, simply because it is such a modest design, yet there is a hint of sexy in it with the transparent chiffon top. For those of you who don't particularly like showing much skin, this would be the perfect dress for you. Great even during the summer, this piece is lightweight and comfortable.
outfit of the day, OOTD, red shoes, Vicnity
I kept the entire outfit simple to focus on the dress. I then wore a pair of red flats purchased from NOSE quite some time ago and slapped on my usual boring hat just because. In my defense, I think the hat added quite a nice fun old school touch to this outfit. If you are a modest princess, run over HERE to peek at this wonderful in house designed piece from Vicnity.
This particular dress also made it into the front page of Chictopia which I find really awesome! Screenshot below. Yee haw!

vintage, old school, wedges, hat, belt

The second dress I got was this beautiful bright colored floral printed dress. Very festive and definitely a mood lifter. The shape of this dress is pretty much the same as the previous one, but so much richer in color. I think this would look great on any kind of body type. If you are a fashion risk junkie, try adding a thin red colored belt, a long beaded pearl necklace, a pair of high heels, and be on your way to a lavish evening tea party. I on the other hand, am more of a country girl at heart, so I paired this again with a hat, leaving the entire outfit as it came because I think that simplicity with a dress of this design is the best way to go. I finished off the look with a pair of leather wedges from Polo and voila! If you are a fan of bright colors, head on HERE to look at this piece.
chiffon material, fabric, vintage prints, modest dresses
This marks the end of another post fluffies! I shall see you again next week with something very interesting I have been planning. CLUE: Dolls. Okay. Go figure.
Love you loads and toodles!
  Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment